Friday, January 24, 2014

Sweet Nails

I'm officially sick of "winter nails" (as well as winter itself!) so I decided to do some spring-y looking nails! On a sponge, I made a stripe of Essie's Play Date, ELFs Bubble Gum Pink, and China Glaze's Peachy Keen. I then dabbed that on each nail, and cleaned up the sides/cuticles. Using Essie's Blanc and Winstonia nail plate #W117 (and of course my Konad stamping kit), I stamped the cupcake, lollipop, and ice-cream stamp. Next I painted a glitter polish over the top to add some sparkle. Finally I finished off with a top coat.

AND if you couldn't tell------MY NAILS ARE STILL ON FROM THE LAST POST!! Hallelujah, it's a miracle! Fake nails generally don't stay on me for more than about 2 days, max, and it's now been 4 days! Twice as long as normal! Yeeesssss!! :D


No comments:

Post a Comment