Friday, January 10, 2014

Rock n' Roller!

I dunno about you all, but I LOVE listening to my music! I don't even hardly like driving around the block without it--I may be a little obsessed :S

So it's probably no surprise that my "Rock n Roller" shirt that I bought at Sexy Modest Boutique is one of my absolute favorites! I decided I needed some nails to match!

I started with essie's blanc on all nails but my ring finger--I used Caviar Cocktail by Nailtini on that one. I used a Sally Hansen nail art pen in black to write Rock n Roller and draw notes on my thumbs. I used two different sized dotting tools and Zoya's Giovanna to make dots on my pointer and pinky fingers. I used blanc to make a dot in the larger dot. I used Nailtini's Bloody Mary & a dotting tool to draw the body of a guitar on the middle finger. When that dried I used the nail art pen to draw the border, neck and head, pickups, and knobs on the sides. On the ring fingers, I used a dotting tool to place the nail beads in rows (I applied a clear coat in order to get them to stick). 

Be sure to finish with a top coat!






1 comment: