Monday, January 20, 2014

Stiletto Nails with Bows and Bling

I really wanted to try stiletto nails, so I decided today was the day to give it a shot. I did a google search to find a cute design, because, obviously, thats whats going to make the nail!! I found this design from lafemmeclassy.blogspot.com. I didn't have the plastic bows (I ordered some a couple of weeks ago, but they are shipping from HONG KONG!! so who knows when they'll be here lol) so I just decided to paint them on. I used active oval fake nails from Kiss, glued them on, and filed them to be a bit more almond shaped. Then I used fiji from Essie (two coats) on all nails but #4. On #4 I used blanc from Essie. I drew the bow with fiji and traced it with a black nail art pen from Sally Hansen. I added silver rhinestones around the bows. I finished with a top coat from Seche Vite. I really like how they turned out! Let's see if they stay on for longer than a week (I have terrible luck with fake nails!) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment