Thursday, September 25, 2014

Studded Nails

I think these nails are so freakin cute! I saw them on Instgram by user @lifeisbetterpolished. She has some great nail art so you should check her out! 

I started with a base of Zoya's Snow White. I added a clear polish when that was mostly dry in order to get the studs to stick. The gold studs and the mini gold beads are from Claire's; the colorful studs are from Born Pretty Store. I placed 3 gold and 3 colored studs on each nail. I then placed 4 mini gold beads around each colored stud. I finished with a top coat. 

On the ring finger, I painted a white base, then used a clear polish when it was mostly dry. I dipped the tips of a fan brush in loose glitter, then tapped it over the nail, concentrating it mostly toward the tip of the nail. I finished with a top coat.


2 comments:

  1. omg i love those studs!! i'm thinking of ideas for my bday mani next month!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I love how this one turned out! Hey I'm an October baby too! :)

      Delete