Thursday, September 18, 2014

Fiesta Like There's No Mañana!

I LOVE these "Fiesta" nails! They've got sugar skulls, dancers, mariachi chilies, banners! 

So I'm not gonna go try naming all the polishes because that will take me all day. I'm including a pic with the names, so you can check that if you're curious of the exact color (the black is Ebony Hates Chris--it wouldn't fit in the 2nd pic lol).

Ok, so I started with a yellow base. When that was dry, I used a Winstonia stamping plate (if you'd like to know the exact number, leave me a comment and I'll dig it back out!) to stamp each of the designs on the nails. They're all from the same plate so that makes it easier! You can check the picture and see which colors I used for what. Just dab them in those specific areas, scrape them, and stamp! Pretty simple! 


No comments:

Post a Comment