Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Gradient with Matching Glitter

Words cannot express how much I love this manicure! Seriously. This may be the last mani I ever do, cuz I never want to take this one off! Haha! (It'll be off in a couple of days, we all know 😉). 

I saw this on @chalkboardnails Instagram; you can also find it on her blog! 

I used Sally Hansen Pacific Blue (original formula) and Zoya's Shelby to create the gradient with a makeup sponge. I applied 3 layers, allowing drying time between each. Then I applied two coats of Polish Me Silly's Mr Bubble! If you've never tried Polish Me Silly, you need to check them out right now! They have a shop on Etsy and they hand make all their polishes. They have so many fun colors! After the glitter, I applied a top coat!


No comments:

Post a Comment