Sunday, June 15, 2014

Summery Stamped Nails

I ordered some stamping plates from Amazon last week and have just gotten around to using them. They are by Cici and Sisi, and they came with a scraper and stamping tool. I have a Konad stamping and scraping tool; I found the scraper in the Cici and Sisi kit didn't scrape all the polish off the flat part of the plate, which left residue and made the image hazy. I tried it with my Konad one and it scraped fine (so it wasn't just the quality of the plate or anything like that). However, I do prefer the Cici and Sisi stamping tool over the Konad one; it is more squishy and pliable and I found it gets into the sides and base of the nail much better than the Konad one. If you'd like to check out this set, you can find it here: http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00HD4F8DK/ref=mp_s_a_1_2?qid=1402879905&sr=8-2&pi=SY200_QL40

I used various images from this set; I stamped them with Zoya's Purity. The base color is Sally Hansen's Hard As Nails Xtreme in Pacific Blue--I think it is a perfect summery color.


No comments:

Post a Comment