Thursday, June 12, 2014

Pink Lemonade

I saw this nail art design on Instagram by @lifeisbetterpolished - she has some great nail art, so go check her out! 

I started with a base of Zoya's Shelby. Using a large dotting tool and Zoya's Pippa, I made evenly spaced dots on all the nails. I applied a top coat of Seche Vite. 

Then I used a lemon (or orange--can't be sure which lol) Fimo rod by Shany Cosmetics (I bought mine on Amazon because they cost about $14 JUST for shipping on Shany's site. That's a little outrageous). They have lots and lots of cute designs--I think there are 150 rods that come in an order. Anyway, using a razor blade, I cut two slices for each nail, and cut one of those in half. I applied them to the ring finger of each hand. 


I'm SO excited for the warmer weather! How about you??

No comments:

Post a Comment