Thursday, June 5, 2014

Extremely Early Lacquer Legion Nails June--On Holiday

So, the lacquer legion prompt for June just went up today and I was in desperate need of changing my nails (can't stand it when they chip!!) so I decided to just do them super early--the pics are supposed to be posted on Instagram on June 30th!! Oh well--last month I forgot til the day of! 

Also, sorry guys, but this was a mani FULL of different colors, so I'm not going to name them all; I'm posting a pic of them and if you have any questions, feel free to ask!  
 
The top pic is of the colors I used on the stamped images in the manicure; the bottom pic is of the colors I used in the gradient for the base.
I used Winstonia stamping plates W106, W108, and W110. 

Where is one place you'd love to go on holiday??


No comments:

Post a Comment