Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Spiderman! Spiderman!

Does whatever a spider can! Ok ok, so I spent some time with my nephew yesterday, and last night when I was trying to decide what to do with my nails, I decided that since he is such a huge spiderman fan I'd do spidey nails! (Yes, I do have random thoughts--just because I spent a couple of hours with the lil dude, I decided 4 hours later when I was doing my mani that that's what I'd do! That's how my brain works peeps!) I had seen this mani on Nails 2 Die For's FB page a looooong time ago and loved it. 

I started with a base of Nailtini's Bloody Mary. Then using a black and a white Sally Hansen nail art pen, I drew in all the details. I think if I do this again, I'll use a very thin brush and acrylic paint for the details instead, because this was still just a little too thick of lines I think. 


2 comments: