Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Lacquer Legion April Prompt - Glam

So, I know the "unveiling" isn't supposed to be until the 28th, but I'm just so excited for this mani! I saw a similar mani somewhere on the internet and I didn't remember to note where it was from--so if it is a mani you created (not RE-created such as I did!!) then please comment and I will give you proper credit!

The colors from pinky to thumb are: Zoya's Robyn, Zoya's Mira, Essie's Mojito Madness, Essie's Big Spender, and Zoya's Dream; I applied one coat to each nail. Then, I placed a clear top coat on one nail at a time (to give the rhinestones something to stick to) and immediately placed the coordinating color of rhinestone on each nail with a dotting tool.

I did NOT put a top coat on top of the rhinestones! This is one of the only times I don't do this because it will ruin the "texture" :)

I thought this was the perfect embodiment of "Glam", don't you?? I feel like a little kid again (in a good way! ha!)


No comments:

Post a Comment