Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Tic tac toe, hearts, and lips

I love all of these nails!! I saw them all on the Facebook page Nails2Die For--again they did not credit the submitters. Anyway, for the nails:

Pinkies and ring fingers--Essie's Fiji for a base, on the pinky I used CQ pink lady  for the lip print, which I stamped with Shany Cosmetics XL2 plate. On the ring finger, I used Essie's blanc and a dotting tool to make 5 rows of 4 dots, one of which I replaced with a heart in CQs pink lady. I then traced it with a black Sally Hansen nail art pen. 

Middle and pointer fingers: I started with a base of CQs pink lady. Using a white nail striper from Shany, I made a little more than half a heart on each. I traced over that with a silver glitter nail striper. Using a Sally Hansen nail art pen in white, I outlined around the edge of the heart.

Thumbs: Start with a base of Essie's blanc. Using the black nail art pen, I drew a tic tac toe table and made Xs in some of the spaces. Then with pink lady and a dotting tool, I drew little hearts in a diagonal. I finished with a top coat of Seche Vite and that's that!

 


No comments:

Post a Comment