Friday, February 28, 2014

Purpley Neutrals

I didn't really know what to name this blog post--there are pinks, purples, glitters, and mauves! All of the colors used are from Zoya. I know the thumb is kind of the odd man out--it's more of a blue tone and the rest are more red toned, but I wanted to use it so by dang I did! There are no rules with nail polish, peeps!! :)

From thumb to pinky I used...Mira, Odette, Brigitte, Lux, and Dot.

I got Dot in my Ipsy bag this month; I believe Odette was the other color they were including in bags and I was truly hoping for that one. But Dot is good too! I've used it in 2 manis now. Lux is one of their new Magical PixieDust polishes and I just love it! It's got really textured glitter and then big chunks scattered throughout! And thanks to my How To Remove Glitter Polish post (nudenailsnotallowed.blogspot.com/2013/12/how-to-remove-glitter-polish-easy-way.html) I don't have to be afraid to rock it! 

Which color is your favorite?


No comments:

Post a Comment