Friday, February 28, 2014

Lacquer Legion February - Adoration

The Lacquer Legion prompt for this month was adoration, and if you know me you know I LOVE (adore) shoes! Plus the cheetah print and bows just make them extra girly and cute don't you think?!

I used Zoya's Dot on fingers 1, 4, & 5, and Essie's On A Silver Platter for 3 & 4. I glued a plastic bow on the 4th finger with nail glue. Then using a Sally Hansen nail art pen in black, I drew a stiletto heel on fingers 1 & 5. Using a dotting tool and ELFs Red Hot, I drew hearts. Using a purple Sally Hansen nail art pen, I drew dots on the toes of the shoes to make a little pouf! 

On the 2nd and 3rd fingers, I made dots with Essie's Play Date. Then using a black nail striper, I made random lines around the dots to create a cheetah print. I finished it all with a top coat of Seche Vite. 

What do YOU adore?


No comments:

Post a Comment