Tuesday, September 1, 2015

#31dc2015 Day 12: Stripes

Yes--these are fake nails! I wish my nails could grow that fast over night, but unfortunately that's not physically possible. That and my hair...but I digress! 

Today was stripes, and I wasn't sure was I was doing when I started. I painted a base of OPI Alpine Snow and thought about it while I put that down. Did I want to do striping tape? Meh, that takes forever. Did I want to do a stamp? Gah the fake nails are too long for a stamp to fit! I decided I'd just use a nail striper and neon polishes and do a "sloppy" stripe! Haha! Neons used are from Native War Paints (Lala Orange, Canary Yellow, Patty O'Green, Rainbow Bright, and Shy Violet). I just grabbed the striper and slopped it on in diagonals 😂

What do your nails look like today??

No comments:

Post a Comment