Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Simple New Year's Mani

So I saw this manicure on Instagram by @alygaterrr. I really liked it so I thought I would recreate it!

It's super simple:
Paint a white base on the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th nails (I used Zoya Snow White). When dry, on the 3rd and 4th fingers, I used a stamp from a Born Pretty Store stamping plate (L006) to create the leopard print design with a black polish (I used Zoya Raven; you can also just hand paint the design by making random c-shapes and squiggles). I then used Orly Luxe to fill in the centers with a thin nail art brush (you can alternatively use a dotting tool or a toothpick). On the 2nd finger, I added two black studs from a kit I got from Claire's. Add a top coat--be sure not to apply too much pressure because the black tends to smear.

On the thumb and pinky, I painted a base of Orly Luxe. I added two of the same studs on these fingers as I did on the previous finger. Add a top coat and that's it!

What are your plans for New Years?


No comments:

Post a Comment