Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Monopoly Nails

I've been doing a weekly nail art challenge for the last couple of weeks and I thought this one was SO worth posting! I don't think I've ever seen Monopoly nail art before...maybe because I've never looked for any! I'm sure there's some out there, but I digress.  

For this one, I started with a base of Nailtini's Legitimint. All the rest of the colors are just acrylic paint. You could totally do any of the properties or squares you want; you could even pick out a few of the challenge cards and try one of those. The only problem was the writing has to be SO small--I tried making it legible for the first two and then thought Why the heck am I doing this?? It looks just as good with the little scribbles, IMHO :)

So what do you think??

No comments:

Post a Comment