Sunday, December 21, 2014

Ornaments and Sparkles

Wow, I haven't done hardly ANY nail art this Christmas! I don't know what my problem is - I've just been doing plain ol' color for most of the month. I saw these on Instagram from @polishedtwins; if you haven't heard of them you need to go check them out! They always have a ton of cute nail art! 

So I did a gradient on my thumbs of Nailtini Lunar Eclipse and Silver Sipper; it's a darker charcoal color and a silver, so anything like that will work. I used Zoya Cho for the 2nd and 3rd fingers; Polish Me Silly's Hypnotic for the ring fingers; and Nailtini's Bloody Mary for the ring finger. 

After doing the gradient on the thumb, I added a coat of Nailtini's Vodka Topper (a clear coat) and sprinkled some of Lit Cosmetics glitter in Tinsel Town. I then added another coat of Vodka Toppet to seal it. 

For the 2nd and 3rd fingers, I made circles with dotting tools and Bloody Mary and Lunar Eclipse, then decorated each with the opposite color using a small nail art brush. I made the top piece of the ornament with Zoya's Raven, and drew a line to connect with my cuticle. 

And on the pinkies, I simply added a round silver stud I got in a nail art kit from Claire's.

Add a quick dry top coat and you're done! Are you all ready for Christmas?


2 comments:

  1. cuteeee! and thanks for participating in the 31 palettes challenge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! And yes - I had a lot of fun with it! Thank you! :)

      Delete