Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Eff You!

I got the idea for this mani from The Nailasaurus. I've mentioned her before, but in case you haven't seen my previous posts, you must go see her nails! They are all amazing! She's at thenailasaurus.com. 

Also, the charms I used are from hexnailjewelry.com - they've got lots of fun and unique charms!

On to the mani deets! On the thumb and pinky, I started with a base of Zoya's Purity. When dry, I applied a strip of striping tape horizontally. On the bottom portion, I used Zoya's Dove, and on the top portion I used Zoya's Mira. **Be sure to remove striping tape before the nails are dry!! Otherwise they will stretch and get yucky!!** 

On the ring fingers, I did a base coat of Zoya's Dove. When dry I applied striping tape in an off-centered cross shape, then painted over that with Zoya's Jancyn.

On the pointer fingers, I used three coats of Essie's On A Silver Platter. 

On the middle fingers, I used Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics polish in Pool Boy. When the polish was dry, I applied a dot of nail glue and applied the F*ck You charm and the Middle Finger charm to the centers of the nails. 


No comments:

Post a Comment