Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Chrome Stamp with Purple Base

Wow, it's been a long time since I did a post guys! It's not even that I haven't done my nails or I've been gone or anything like that--I've just been too lazy to post! 😖

So I've been seeing IG posts from a girl I follow and she stamps with Essies No Place Like Chrome and it always comes out beautifully, so I had to give it a shot. I'm really happy with how these turned out! 

I started with a base of Zoya's Savita (it's actually a matte polish, but I didn't care if it was matte or shiny--I just liked the color! Ha!). I added a fast dry top coat (if you want it to stay matte, you'll want to skip that part and also the final top coat). When dry, I used this Cici and Sisi stamp with the Essie polish--
and I stamped each nail. I moved it just a bit for the pinky nails so there was more of those tiny flowers from the top left corner on that nail. 

Then I just finished with a top coat of Seche Vite! These are super easy, but I think they look really elegant. 

What color would you try for a base?




No comments:

Post a Comment