Saturday, March 29, 2014

Lacquer Legion March--Lucky

This month's Lacquer Legion prompt was "lucky". I know, I know...these look like they should have been a part of last month's prompt. Well, let me explain...these are showing why I'm lucky--almost 5 years ago now I was LUCKY enough to marry my best friend!

Soooo, on with the post! I painted all but my ring finger with Zoya's Purity. The ring finger is painted with Zoya's Dot.

For the thumb: I used a thin nail art brush and Essie's Licorice to paint an infinity symbol. Then with Dot and Shany's XL nail plate #2, I stamped "Love" below the symbol.

Pointer finger: I used the same nail art brush and Sinful Color's This Is It to paint two ovals representing rings. On one of the rings, I placed a silver rhinestone.

Middle finger: Using Licorice, I painted the "lapels" of the tuxedo, then made a bow and buttons with a dotting tool.

Ring finger: I painted the front of the "wedding dress" with Purity. Using a dotting tool, I placed dots halfway on the white and halfway on the pink. Then, with a smaller dotting tool and Dot, I placed dots in the middle of those white dots--this will make it look like lace. I added 4 nail art pearls near the cuticle to represent a necklace. I added a rhinestone at the bottom for some bling.

Pinky: I used Nailtini's Bloody Mary, Valentini, and Pink Clover Club with a dotting tool to make hearts. I topped everything off with a coat of Seche Vite.

Why are YOU lucky?


No comments:

Post a Comment