Monday, March 24, 2014

February Lacquer Cabinet

I was one of the lucky winners to receive a 6 month subscription to 'Tini Beauty's Nailtini Lacquer Cabinet! It includes 3 full sized polishes plus 2 mini bottles so you can mix your own colors!
This ^^ was February's! I just got it today - I guess they were having some problems receiving some of the things that were supposed to be included in the boxes. Anyway, I was super excited to get mine! The dark pinky-purple color is Valentini; the glitter is called Head Over Heels; and the light pink is Pink Clover Club. 

I used the purple on pinky and pointers, the pink on the ring and middle fingers. I used a dotting tool to create the dots at the nail beds. On the thumb, I created a gradient with the purple and the pink, then did a sort of gradient with the glitter also. Then, using Essie's licorice and Mash nail plate #35, I stamped a flower on the ring fingers. I topped it with a coat of Seche Vite.

Go check out tinibeauty.com and sign up for your own lacquer cabinet subscription! It's $25 per month!


No comments:

Post a Comment