Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Snowflakes, Reindeer, and Polar Bears

I saw this mani on the internet the other day and wanted to try my hand at recreating it!

For the base I used: Zoya's Raven on the thumb and ring finger, Zoya's PixieDust on the pointer and pinky, and Zoya's Purity on the middle finger.

On the thumb, I made a large half-circle using the polish brush and two smaller circles above it with  Purity using a dotting tool. I added a smaller circle in the ears with Rimmel's Gray Matter and a dotting tool. Using the same dotting tool, I made eyes and a nose in the half-circle.

On the middle finger, I drew a snowflake using a black Sally Hansen nail art pen, and on the ring finger I used a white Sally Hansen nail art pen to draw a reindeer and polka dots.

On the pinky I used Winstonia nail stamp W112 and Purity. I finished with a coat of Seche Vite--my favorite top coat! Which nail is your favorite?


No comments:

Post a Comment