Wednesday, August 19, 2015

#31dc2015 Day 2: Orange

Day 2 of the challenge is orange, and orange is my favorite! I had done these nails almost 2 years ago and thought they would be perfect for today. I saw them on Jenny Fox's YouTube. 

I painted each nail completely orange with Madam Glam's Tiger Balm. 

Then I painted (vertically) about 2/3 of the nail with OPI Alpine Snow. 

With a large dotting tool, I made a vertical line of dots with the orange just inside the white border. 

I then used the same dotting tool and white polish, and made white dots overlapping the orange dots and running over into the orange 1/3 of the nail. 

With a small dotting tool and orange polish, I made dots within the large white dots, and also a row of orange dots in the white 2/3 section of the nail. 

I finished with a top coat--this part is essential as it will really smooth the design over and make it look seamless. 

Let's see your day 2 nails!




No comments:

Post a Comment