Saturday, July 19, 2014

Fishbones, Suns, and Squares

It's been awhile since I've posted! I've been working on a nail art collab with a group on Instagram and have been busy with some other things (being sick being one of them 😫) so I haven't done much! Anyway, I really like this mani; I think it looks really bold and classic.

I used Zoya's Raven on nails 1, 3, & 4, and Zoya's PixieDust in Solange on 2 & 5. Then I glued a fishbone charm and a sun charm from Hex Nail Jewelry to nails 1 & 4  using nail glue. I applied gold square charms to nail 3--I got these at Claire's. I'm so glad I found them there--the only other place I've seen them is on Amazon and they ship clear from freakin China and I really didn't want to have to wait 3 months for them to get here. 

I did NOT use a topcoat on this; Zoya recommends not using one for the PixieDust so I was just lazy and didn't do it on any of them! Ha!


No comments:

Post a Comment