Sunday, March 8, 2015

Bamboo Stamped Nails

It's been a long while since I posted here! I've been doing nail art, but nothing I really wanted to blog about. 

I saw this design from @cassis_p on IG; also, she has a video on hers so I'll put that link here: http://youtu.be/f3E6qNqhZ8U

I used Konad black stamping polish, OPI Alpine Snow, and Seche Vite polishes. I painted nails 1, 3, & 4 white; 2 & 5 black. Then when dry, I used striping tape to add a few stripes to each nail. With the opposite color, I sponged very lightly on the nail just to create a slight spray-painted effect--remove the tape immediately. I then stamped a bamboo image on top of that--use the opposite color of your base again. I used a stamp plate from Born Pretty Store (BP-18). I finished with my top coat! @Cassis_p has some amazing nail art on her IG and YouTube, so you guys should totally check her out! 


1 comment: